A little boy is telling his grandma how “everything” is going wrong. School, family problems, bullies, and so forth. Meanwhile, Grandma is baking a cake. She asks her grandson if he would like a snack, which of course he does. “Here, have some cooking oil.” “Yuck!” says the boy. “How about a couple of raw eggs? “ “Gross, Grandma!” “Would you like some flour then or maybe baking soda?” “Grandma, those are all yucky!”
Grandma smiles and replies: “Yes, all those things seem bad all by themselves. But when they are put together in the right way, they make a wonderfully delicious cake! God works the same way. Many times, we wonder why he would let us go through such challenging times. But God knows that when He puts these things all in His order, they always work for good! We must trust Him and, eventually, they will all make something wonderful!”
- God is Crazy About You.
- If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it.
- If He had a wallet, your photo would be in it.
- He sends you flowers every spring and a sunrise every morning.
- Whenever you want to talk, He’ll listen.
- He can live anywhere in the universe, and He chose your heart.
- What about the Christmas gift He sent you in Bethlehem, not to mention that Friday at Calvary?
Face it, God’s crazy about you!
You may like: Small Things